North Gaia EC can be found within a short walk of Junction 9, where residents have easy access to the supermarket, restaurants, and food court as well as the retail shops. It covers approximately 600 units of apartments and has a total area of 21,518.8m2. It is located approximately 1.2km from the town centre, where Yishun North-South Line Station (and Yishun Bus Terminal) are situated.
North Gaia launch can be found 15 minutes walk from Yishun MRT. You will find four train stops at Bishan Interchange from Yishun MRT Station. From there, you can access the Circle Line, which connects you to the North-East Line and Downtown Line.
Bukit Canberra is only 2 MRT stations away from North Gaia EC. There are many amenities, including an indoor sports hall, a multi-purpose room, and a hawker center. The community also has green spaces for community farming, as well as lifestyle and other amenities in a naturalistic setting.
An executive condominium (EC), is a mixed residential property. The EC is essentially a condominium. Buyers must follow certain regulations set forth by the Housing & Development Board before the EC can be fully privatized after 10 years.
Private developers build EC and sell it directly on parcels of land owned by the government. The government has sold land parcels to EC projects via competitive land tenders since 1997. Executive Condominiums are a great option for homebuyers looking to enjoy the privacy and convenience of a gated community while still being close to the amenities of condominiums. They also come at a lower price than other types of residential property. The benefits of an Executive Condominium
EC is a popular property type, even though there are restrictions that homebuyers must comply with. First, EC prices are less than private condominiums. Secondly, EC buyers can enjoy the prestige and comfort of living in a condominium. The third reason is that the EC owner could enjoy a capital gain if they sell their unit in future. As the EC becomes more privatized, it is likely that they will be able to realize capital gains. The Deferred Payment Scheme can be used to finance new ECs. This scheme allows buyers to pay 20% down on the property and the remainder when they get the keys to their units.
- Highly anticipated, limited supply of EC in North Singapore
- Near Junction Nine & Northpoint Shopping Centre
- The location is close to the upcoming 40ha Nature Park at Khatib Bongsu. This park offers nature living and many other amenities.
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital is located close to the integrated healthcare hub of Singapore’s north.
- Comprehensive full condo facilities
- Unit layout that is both functional and efficient
- Limited supply of EC on the market, especially in the immediate vicinity, First Move Advantage
- Only the most privileged are eligible to purchase the dream home.
- Increased income ceiling to $16,000
- CPF Grant of up to $30,000 for the first timer
- Existing HDB owners don’t pay any additional buyer stamp duty